12 Sep 10 Characteristics of Desperate Women
1. You meet a man that you remotely like, and you move very quickly to push the relationship in a more serious direction. You do things to let the man know that he is your man even before he makes up his mind to be your man.
2. You have a tendency to give men that you date ultimatums about when they should give you an engagement ring, marry you, and give you babies. You even tell them how many you want, and what their names will be.
3. You push the men you meet into introducing you to their family members and friends. And you want to be introduced as that special one that he will settle down with.
4. You plan every single detail of your dates out without even asking the man what he would like to do and when he would like to do it. You just want him present and you take care of the rest.
5. You tend to buy the affections of the men you date. You buy them expensive gifts to see if you could win them over.
6. You always complain about not getting enough attention even when your friends don’t seem to understand why you are complaining.
7. When a man tells you he does not want to date you anymore, you insist on trying to fix things when it is blatantly obvious that he has moved on and started a new relationship.
8. You are hardly alone. You always want to be in a relationship. So when you break up with one man you quickly find another one because you need a man to make you feel complete.
9. You hate to see your man hang out with his friends. You get very jealous and sometimes start fights just because you think that if he goes out with his friends he just might meet other women who will take your place.
10. You hate to wait for men to approach you. You tend to make the first move. You feel that if you wait for men to approach you that you may end up waiting for a long time. Patience is just not one of your best attributes when it comes to dating.
If you think that any of these characteristics of desperate women fits your personality, please do yourself a favor and make some changes in how you relate to men. If you want men to find you attractive and irresistible, do not act desperate no matter how badly you want them to make you their girl.
By Steve Ubah