09 Aug Best Unlimited Cell Phone Plan
The best unlimited cell phone plan,
If you're looking for the best unlimited cell phone plan and services then use my money saving tips below before you start your search.
1. See what carriers are available in your area. Then place in order by the best coverage.
2. Call your current carrier and ask them what they can offer you for the best unlimited cell phone plan. If you're not with anyone then continue your quest.
3. Compare the new customer offers from the major cell phone carriers like Verizon, AT & T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro, and Sprint. See what company will give you the best unlimited cell phone plan for being a new customer.
4. If you jump around to different carriers then look for the shortest contract time frame available. Cricket and Metro have no contracts but keep in mind that their service and coverage areas are not that great. Be careful of the extra roaming-long distance charges that the company will charge you. Do you really need the best unlimited cell phone plan? Or would just weekends work for you. Also look at the family & friends option. This is where you can call your family & friends up to five to 10 people for free. Do not forget the free calls to other callers with the same carrier.
5. When looking for the best deals look at the coverage and options that the carrier offers and make sure the options work in your area. Do a check on the companies rating and services score. We'll give you a hint-Cricket will offer a low price and look like the deal, but the best company with the best coverage and clarity is still Verizon hands down.
Ok! You're ready to shop around. I hope these tips have helped understand what you need to do. See more of my money saving tips and techniques by grabbing my free report! With this report I'll show you 4 more secrets to save you BIG bucks! See at http://www.freewirelessphoneservice.com and start saving money today!
By Philip J Smith