14 Jun Buttermilk Fried Chicken ♡ Southern Cookin ♡ Valerie Dison
This is my first time cooking buttermilk fried chicken. I hope you enjoy!
4 pounds of chicken drumsticks
1. Make sure your chicken drums are all the way dethawed. Pat dry the chicken with dry paper towels. Put ant in a large bowl and season it with your seasoned salt. After chicken is throughly coated with season salt and mixed together throw- in your buttermilk and put in refrigerator to marinate for 6 hours
2. Put flour in a deep dish and added some more season salt to the flower and mix it. Then put your chicken into the flower and toss around make sure the chicken is dredged in flour. Put it on a plate and get ready to fry.
5. get a big Dutch oven and put about 2 1/2 quarts of oil in it.
6. set it at 350 for 10 minutes then move it around just a little bit to make sure no pieces or stuck together
8. cook another 10 to 15 minutes. it sould be about 20 to 25 minutes in total. if you have a thermometer chicken should be 165° or higher to be out of the temperature danger zone.
8. put paper towels on a sheet pan then put a wire rack on top. fish out your chicken and put it on top of the wire rack and let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
*If you are a business/company who would like to contact me about reviewing a product…please email me at email@example.com
My social media:
Facebook: Instagram: @valeriedison
Snapchat: Username: vdison
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Colourpop referral link you get $5 off from your first order and I get $5 off from my next:
Stitch fix referral link you get your first $20 styling fee waved and I get $25 off my next fix:
Thrive Market is my new favorite place to find healthy, natural products. Join me and save hundreds on your grocery bill every month– never pay premiuim prices for premium products again!
—FAQ: *What camera do you use? My phone the Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB
*What do you use to edit your videos? PowerDirector
*Where did your lighting come from?* But I mostly just use a mirror and natural lighting.
I use MagicLinks for almost all my ready-to-shop product links. Check it out here:
MY NEW PO BOX 📦 VALERIE DISON PO BOX 671 LINCOLN, AL 35610 This video is NOT sponsored.
My channel is a fun place for people to enjoy the world of beauty! If you leave mean negative comments or resort to name calling, I will delete your comment & block you. My channel is not the place. This world is so ugly & negative & we desperately need to make a change. I cant control the world, but I can control my channel. Constructive criticism is always welcome! “what is wrong with you” is NOT constructive ! Don’t feel like you need to a kiss ass. Feel free to speak your mind but please respect each other! XOXO