24 Apr Galaxy Note 6 prototype, iPhone 8 changes & more – Pocketnow Daily
– AT&T LG V10, Sprint Galaxy Note Edge and S5 Sport all jump on the Marshmallow bandwagon
– Apple narrowly beats Samsung in Q1 2016 US activations, Android loses precious share
– iPhone SE reportedly ‘squeezes’ Huawei and Xiaomi Chinese market share
– Could Apple skip its next s-year iPhone and jump ahead to the iPhone 8?
– Galaxy Note 6 prototypes reportedly include 5.8-inch curved model with 4,000 mAh battery
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some of the recent software updates that have reached certain Android smartphones. Apple and Samsung follow as we learn about US activations and marketshare. Then we discuss the iPhone SE, as it seems to be making a statement in China. Then we talk about the iPhone 8, as it seems that the naming scheme is gonna change. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 and its battery specs.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!