19 Mar How to unlock your AT&T Alcatel Ideal for FREE (Update 8/6/2017: Free Unlock does NOT WORK)!!
The comments section is open ONLY to approved comments. All comments are held for review. this tutorial is how to unlock an Alcatel Ideal phone for free directly from AT&T any links to posted to the comments section regarding unlocking ANY unlocking site, Video, or eBay listing for an “unlock” will be deleted and your account will be reported as spam. Some viewers and sellers that act as viewers will ask “Why”? I Say Why pay for An unlocking service when you can do it for FREE!!! Directly from AT&T Don’t get scammed by websites or an eBay seller or pay a seller on eBay or some other website that do the same method that I showed you here.
Unlocking sellers/websites will note on their ads as follows:
1. Phone must be out of contract
2. Phone must not have a balance owed your account
3. Phone can not be reported stolen or lost
4. 24-72 hours or longer for unlock code(if then they can not get it then they will refund your money)
5. Why give your IMEI# to strangers when you can do it yourself for FREE and keep your IMEI# to yourself???
Follow my instructions and you will get your phone unlocked in no time and FREE.
1. Get your IMEI by dialing *#06# or look at the label under the battery.
2. Go to
3. Accept the Terms Of Policy
4. Choose non AT&T Customer
5. input your IMEI and complete a CAPTCHA code
6. Enter your name, last name and email address
7. Confirm the email from AT&T and take note of the request number
8. in at least 2 business days you’ll get an email with an unlock code
9. Insert a non AT&T SIM and enter your unlock code.
10. Now you can use your phone with ANY GSM carrier in the world*
* Check your phones compatibility with the bands used in the country you’re visiting to confirm compatibility.