05 Mar LG GD910 – A Stylish Watch Phone
The LG GD910 is a watch type of mobile phone that can be worn anywhere and anytime by the user. It has the same features as any other mobile phone.
Here are the different features of this handset:
- It only measures sixty one millimeters high by thirty nine millimeters wide by thirteen millimeters deep, and only weighs eighty four grams.
- This handset also comes with a 1.43 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen that can display up to two hundred and fifty six thousand colors.
- It also has EDGE technology for users to be able to have fast and quick data transfers.
- The LG GD910 also has Bluetooth connectivity for users to be able to share files to compatible devices.
- It also comes with a CIF camera that has a display resolution of three hundred and fifty two pixels by two hundred and eighty eight pixels.
- By using this watch like a handset users would be able to create, send and receive simple text messages, multimedia messages and email messages.
- It also has a built in web browser for users to be able to surf the internet.
- This handset comes with a standard battery LI- Ion.
- Speech recognition is another handy feature that this handset comes equipped with.
- The LG GD910 is water resistant therefore even if the user is underwater, he could still use the handset.
- It can provide up to two hours of average talk time and about two hundred and forty seven hours of standby time when the battery is fully charged.
- Users can also enjoy the built-in music player of the handset so they could listen to their favorite music.
- This is available in black casing and in white casing.
- Users of this LG GD910 could either choose to put their handset on silent mode and on vibration alert, or they could download polyphonic or MP3 ringtones to use as their personalized ringtones.
- This handset also has a speaker phone for users to be able to enjoy hands free calls.
By Faith Hill