01 Jul Smartphone Ratings – Best Smart Phones Reviewed
Here is a quick look at the phones with the best smartphone ratings of 2008. Performance, functionality, productivity, user friendliness, size, and value all matter. Some of the big names in this industry include Blackberry, Nokia, HTC, Apple, and Palm, and they regularly are coming with new smartphones and upgrades for existing ones. And the top ones for 2008 included many of these names, but in the end, as with anything, a smartphone is only as good as the needs it serves. So, you need to decide what your needs are and find the phone that best meets your needs.
Smartphone Ratings: The Best Smart Phones Reviewed
- RIM Blackberry Bold – This one does not disappoint. The awesome display, great tools, and multimedia performance are top of the line. This is one of the best of the best.
- Nokia E71 – The slim, cool design coupled with great functionality make this one of the best smart phones to date.
- Samsung Omnia – A user friendly, touch-screen smart phone with fast performance make this a great pick.
- Apple iPhone 3G – Faster networking, GPS, iPod, functionality, and more make this an excellent choice for anyone.
- AT&T Tilt – A first-rate windows media phone, with fantastic business functionality, and more make this one of the best smart phones on the market.
- HTC Touch Pro – Offering both touch and a slide-out keyboard, great display, and functionality make this a one of the top smart phones.
- Palm Centro – Slim size, user friendliness, great features, and lower price make this a great choice for Sprint users.
There you have it, seven of the best smart phones with the highest smartphone ratings you can find today. Most of these phones translate to both business and personal use. And each one will benefit you by saving you time, helping you organize your busy lifestyle, and providing on demand multimedia options wherever you are.
So what distinguishes the best smart phones from the rest? Well, in a word – functionality. People want a smartphone with lots of functions. What kind functionality should you expect the top smart phones to have? Well, the best smart phones offer you easy personal/professional organizer capabilities, e-mail , a QWERTY keyboard or touch screen (or both), D-pads, cameras, multimedia software for playing music, browsing pictures and videos, and web access, GPS, Wi-Fi, TV, high-speed data transfer, and more. The phones with the top smartphone ratings on the market today can almost replace laptops for business or personal use (almost). The functionality really is incredible!
For a closer look at the phones reviewed above, including video overviews of the functions of each, and even more reviews click on the link below.
By Matt Gray