31 Oct Top 10 Accessories for Cell Phones and PDAs
It does not matter what kind of cell phones and PDAs you own, there are several accessories that might be considered "must have" items, by those that own them, regardless of whether they are Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry or one of the iPhones , including the iPhone3G or iPhone4. If you are looking for the top 10 accessories for mobile phones and PDA's, there are some deals you should consider from the major carriers that offer promotional specials with your phone, regardless of whether your service is through ATT cell phones, Verizon phones, Sprint and T-Mobile phones, or one of the independent brands:
• Bluetooth Headsets, no matter what color or type, because you can enjoy "hands-free" calling, whether in the car or walking through the park. This is can be really important for those that live in areas where talking on your cell phones and PDAs are restricted by ordinance or law.
• Car or Travel Chargers because there is nothing worse than being in the middle of an important conversation, Internet exchange or download and having your battery on your cell phones and PDAs lose their charge.
• Cases or Holsters to protect your phone or make it more convenient to carry and access it, regardless of what your occupation might be or where you might be.
• Micro SD memory cards can enhance your storage capacity and feature additional memory. This can be especially important for those that need the capability to download and save larger files, especially if you are using your Smartphone as a mini-computer. This can be helpful for those that have Smartphones from Blackberry, Nokia or Samsung, but you can get them for any type of mobile phones and PDAs that have Internet capability, it looks.
• Mobile Phone Tools or "Apps" that are offered on enhanced software packages can add more capability to your cell phones and PDAs, which can increase your efficiency.
• Extended life batteries, which are especially important to those that have a Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung or other Smartphone devices that use a lot of battery power.
• Wireless signal boosters are especially helpful for those that travel on the road because there are still plenty of places you can experience diminished signal strength. With today's data plans offered by the major carriers like ATT cell phones, Verizon cell phones, Sprint and T-Mobile phones, this might be a major consideration.
• For iPhone users, mini screen windshield wipers can wipe off the smudges on your touch screen and the mini "air bags" can protect your device, regardless of what model of iPhone you have, including the iPhone3G and iPhone4.
• Another nifty gadget for the iPhone, iPhone3G and iPhone 4 is the microfiche reader, which allows you to view things at full-size, in easier-to-view dimensions on the screen of your personal computer, even when displayed on your iPhone. This is similar, yet in reverse, to the iKeyboard and Mouse, which allows you to turn your iPhone, iPhone3G or iPhone 4 into a miniature computer.
• The "Skins" you can add to your cell phones and PDAs can personalize your device, while protecting it from scratches. This can be a valuable accessory for your cell phones and PDAs, regardless of brand.
By Mary C Martin