18 Mar ZTE AT&T Hard Reset and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset
Click above link for more Details.
ZTE AT&T Avail Hard Reset :
Hard reset format OR Delete all your data like photos, contacts and apps in your android mobile. You will not recover your files after hard reset. So try recovery methods first. If you can not recover your PIN or Password, then follow this method.
* Turn off your phone.
* Next Press and Hold
Volume Up + Power button OR
Home button + Volume Up + Power button OR
Volume Down + Power button OR
Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
* Until you will see Android reboot menu.
* Please try all above methods one by one.
* After that, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using
Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
* Nest, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and
Power button to accept.
* Finally, press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
Success. Format OR Hard Reset done on your android mobile.
ZTE AT&T Avail Factory Reset :
To perform a factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below Simple steps:
* First , On your android mobile device, open the Settings menu.
* Under “Personal,” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to
enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
* If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset related
word in your settings.
* Then after, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
* Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone
* If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN,
pattern, or password.
* Next, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase
OR wipe OR format all data from your mobile device’s internal
* Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the
option to reboot your device.
* You will see the Android Welcome screen just as you did when
you turned the Mobile phone / device on for the first time.
ZTE AT&T Avail Reset with Android Tools & drivers :
This method is very Easy to Hard reset or recover your mobile password. This method is only works on android mobile phones only. First you need a basic knowledge about software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
First download Android tools and drivers to your computer from
Download Android tools & drivers From below
* Then install Drivers software manually to your pc.
* Software create a shortcut icon on your desktop.
* Click on that shortcut icon.
* If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open
Android_Tool_Drivers/Android Multi tool/Android Multi Tools
v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file .
* Now you see pop-up on your computer. Click on run option.
* Now you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Do below steps on your mobile :
Press and Hold
Volume down button + Power button or
Volume up button + Power button or
Volume down + Volume up + Power button For a while.
* You will see Android boot mode on your smart phone.
* Now connect your android mobile phone to your computer via
* Now you need to type any number to perform reset.
* Type 2 for reset face, type 4 for reset Gmail, type 5 for wipe data.
* No data will be delete if you choose 2, 3, 4 numbers.
* Above options clearly explained below.
Number 2 : You can reset your face or PIN lock. No data will be
Number 4 : you can reset your gmail account. Means your old
Mail deleted then new mail added to your mobile.
Number 5 : Wipe all your data on your mobile. Means all data will
Number 8 : If you see fast boot mode on your mobile when you press volume buttons, You need to enter number 8 to wipe all your data.
* Type any number that you want then press enter.
* Reset done on your android mobile.
About Our Website :
is the world’s biggest website for mobile hard reset, factory reset, forgot mobile password recovery methods and reset with android tools drivers etc.
Visit our site
Like us on facebook
Like Us on Google Plus
Contact Mail firstname.lastname@example.org